Malaysia and Singapore NPU Dealership Selected Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions are to be read in conjunction with NPU Dealer’s Criteria to Comply Letter.
- All Authorized Dealers (Beautician, Medical Trained Doctors, Spa & Wellness and Pharmacists) must be in the same defined approved business during the dealership.
- Shipment is free within Malaysia and Singapore; and takes 3 – 5 working days.
- If Principal receive complain from end-consumer in which dealer failed to be responsive to end-consumer’s enquiry, dealership will be revoked.
- The Principal will only process an order as stated in the PO upon the receipt of a complete PO with all details by way of electronic mail. In the event of dispute with respect to the PO, our decision will be final. For the avoidance of doubt, no verbal placing of any order will be entertained.
- The supply of the Products as may be ordered by the Dealer/Doctor is subject to availability of the Products and the acceptance of the PO by the Principal. For the avoidance of doubt, the Principal shall not be obliged to accept any order from Dealer/Doctor who has a bad credit record or has any outstanding debts due and owing to the Principal.
- Goods sold are not refundable or exchangeable. You are to inspect all goods received in good order within three (3) working days to ensure that the products including the packaging and quantities are in good order, the PO submitted. Any products return or exchange must be notified to us within three (3) working days. No further claims will be entertained thereafter.
- The Products shall only be exchangeable in the event of manufacturer’s defects or wrong products shipped by the Principal. The cost for the return of Products (except in respect of products which the Principal is obliged to recall and replace as defective in accordance with its obligations) shall be borne by Dealer.
- All Dealers/Doctors must sign and return a copy of the Delivery Order (“DO”) upon receipt of the goods, failing which all future orders will not be processed.
- The Products shall be sold or marketed in the Territory based on the price as may be recommended by the Principal from time to time.
- During this appointment period, you should not to directly or indirectly manufacture, sell in, import, design, development, manufacture, source, promote or be in operation or provision of any goods similar to or competitive our products to your territory.
- You will only obtain goods from us, and shall not, in any event, be involved in any parallel importing of the goods. You will also ensure the distribution of the goods is restricted solely to your territory. The dealership rights granted to you is restricted to the physical distribution of goods; and you shall not in any event distribute and sell the products online or through social media without our prior written consent authorization.
- You are not re-badged, re-package or re-brand any of the goods. We reserve the right to improve or modify the goods without prior notice and shall as soon as practicable, inform you of the improvement or modification.
- You must ensure that you educate your customers on the appropriate are administered in accordance with the product administration instructions as may be provided by the manufacturer, we shall not in any event, be held responsible or accountable for any misadministration of the goods.
- By signing dealership appointment letter, you will be automatically be obligated to comply with the ‘Code of Conduct’ and ‘Right of Usage’ as published on our website at all times.
- You who shall not mortgage, change or novate this dealership appointment to any third party. We are entitled to novate or assign all or any of our rights and/or obligations hereunder to any of our Related Corporations and/or assign all or any of our rights to any party.
- Principal reserve the right to revoked dealership at any time with reasonable reasons.
- All products marketing material not provided by Principal but designed by Dealer/Doctor must be sanction and approve by Principal prior to publishing.